Breast Implants Surgery UK
MDB Breast Implants: A healthier self image at an affordable price
Breast implant can have a great impact on the kind of body shape and overall balance that you have been aiming to attain. Women have several reasons to opt for such a procedure and in the end; all of them focus on only one thing – creating a better image of the self. The breast has sensitive tissues that may get affected from conditions like pregnancy or massive weight reduction or even ageing. With proper help in breast implant you may be able to achieve:
- A better self-image
- More confidence in the way you look
- A proper balance in your overall figure
- Fuller breasts with improved projections
Who can be a suitable candidate?
Ideally, anyone who is unhappy or dissatisfied with the way their breasts look may opt for a breast implant. However, to be specific, you may be eligible for breast implant if
- You are 18 years old or over
- You have no health related problems
- You are unhappy with the way your breasts look or feel
- You have asymmetrical breasts and you want correction
- Your breast/breasts have not developed normally
- Your breasts have lost shape a volume post-partum or from weigh loss or as a result of ageing.
Types of breast implants
Implants are typically four different of types:
- Saline implants: Popular for providing uniform shape to the breasts, these types of implants are filled with sterilized salt water. The idea behind this is that if the implant experiences a leak, the sterilized water will be absorbed by the body causing the implant to collapse. The water will then be naturally released through the body.
- Gummy bear implants: Firmer, more stable and thicker in consistency, the gummy bear implant is more popular than its silicone counterpart. These implants are shaped instead of just round and give the breasts a tapered and more attractive look.
- Round implant: These are also known as smooth breast implants and have the advantage of moving with the pocket for breast implant.
- Textured implants: This involves the developing of scar tissues to attach to the implant and hence restricting the movement of the implant inside the breast.
With the advent of science, there are new types of implants being made available quite regularly. While you are satisfied with the kind of implant your breasts have got, it is only advisable that you keep following up with your doctor about the implants and keep your appointments for regular check-ups.
Breast implant is a delicate procedure and requires you to spend a considerable amount of time in recovery. Always ask your doctor as to how you should take care of your breasts post surgery. For further queries on breast implant get in touch with our specialists. The expert team of surgeons and doctors will be more than happy to serve you.